Hi, I’m Melissa!!
Some things about me…or rather things i love..
- Piano- I’ve been playing classical Music since I was 6 years old.
- Basketball- I played point guard in High School- I still try to incorporate into my life today.
- Food- I love to cook and eat healthy delicious food- You can consider me your own little concierge on all the best places to eat and drink in Palm Springs.
- Art- I love everything related to art…so much that I got my Bachelors of Arts degree in Photography/Painting- I have always loved this hobby my entire life since I was a little kid.
Other fun facts:
- I love connecting and strengthening friendships/relationships through active listening, communication and spending one on one time with those I love most.
- In general I like to live a fun life, so I like having the memories to look back on fondly. I suppose that’s why I gravitated towards photography in the first place- in that I like to document memories for my clients as well.
- I feel the most confident and comfortable with my purple hair. I have rocked it for many years now- it’s a part of who I am and I love telling people the story behind it.